Nonresident and Foreign Taxpayers


Most U.S. residents must file annual federal and state income tax returns. Nonresidents who have U.S. sourced income must also file U.S. tax returns to declare that income. ACM has extensive experience helping expatriates and foreign taxpayers with their tax compliance requirements, as well as with obtaining individual tax identification numbers and filing the appropriate FIRPTA withholding forms when selling real estate.


What We Offer

Our team has experience with the complicated issues that surround expatriate taxes. We can assist you with your strategy and planning to streamline the filing process and help you maximize on numerous deductions, credits and exclusions that may be available to you.

Learn More  Looking for more information?  We welcome any questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact us at  any time.    Contact Us