International Taxation

Our experienced team can help you navigate the tricky waters of international taxation. We stay up-to-date with all regulatory changes and legislation that could affect your business. We will work with you to create an optimal plan to help you achieve your strategic goals if you or your business identify as; a U.S. company doing business abroad, a foreign corporation doing business in the U.S., a resident working abroad or a foreign citizen working in the U.S.

 Our team has certified acceptance agents who are authorized to assist alien individuals and other foreign persons who are unable to receive Social Security numbers and Individual Tax Identification Numbers (ITIN) from the IRS.

IRS Representation

Professional representation for clients while being audited is crucial. Our team has extensive experience working with state and federal agents and can provide you with professional guidance and support to put your audit concerns to rest. 

Corporate, Partnership and Trust Tax Return Compliance and Planning

Our team has extensive experience preparing corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns for domestic and foreign businesses. We prepare S and C Corporation returns, LLC returns, Partnership returns and Trust returns. Our advisors can assist you in planning your entity choices and in mapping your tax strategies to reduce your tax burden.

Individual Tax Return Compliance and Planning

We have been preparing personal tax returns for compliance and performing advanced tax planning for over 40 years for the South Florida area. You can be certain that your tax professional has years of experience preparing returns and will help you comply with all tax filing requirements while reducing your tax liabilities to the lowest allowed by State and Federal law.

Firpta Withholding Reporting

Our team has years of experience preparing 8288 Withholding forms for the disposition of US real property interests by foreigners. We can assist with the application for an individual tax identification number (ITIN), the preparation of the withholding forms or the request for a withholding certificate.


Learn More  Looking for more information?  We welcome any questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact us at  any time.    Contact Us